It’s soup season. Kids are back in school, the leaves are turning and temperatures are going down. It’s time for chicken and rice soup, the heartwarming go-to food for easy family dinners.
Make it fast, rich and hearty using Frontier Soups’ new Kentucky Homestead Chicken and Rice Soup Mix. Don’t be put off by all-day recipes that require hours of cooking time, hard-to-find ingredients and confusing recipes. Reach for short cut mixes from Frontier Soups, your kitchen companion for all things soup. A pot of soup is always ready as one child runs out the door and another returns home. All of us as parents are at ease knowing everyone’s getting a wholesome meal.
Make It Scrumptious
Specially priced in September is Kentucky Homestead Chicken and Rice Soup Mix, a new addition to Frontier Soups’ premier line of chicken soup mixes.
Don’t settle for processed foods when real homemade is so easy. Bring the flavors of the Mediterranean direct to your kitchen by adding a touch of lemon juice that combines perfectly with the oregano in the mix. Jasmine rice, the gourmet’s choice, baby garbanzo beans adding nuggets of flavorful protein and texture, and hearty blend of carrots, onion, spinach and scallions make this a filling meal on a cold fall day. Classic comfort food, this soup will warm your kitchen and your belly.
Each Frontier Soups’ mix contains suggestions for “inventive variations” and additions, making it simple to customize the soup for your tastes.
Make It Natural
Frontier Soups have so much flavor naturally that they never contain added sodium, MSG or preservatives. Frontier Soups knows that every parent wants to give her child wholesome meals that taste good.
Kentucky Homestead Chicken and Rice Soup Mix, as well as every other mix in its line, is made without processed ingredients. When health and nutrition are as important as taste, you can trust Frontier Soups.
Make It Quick
Kentucky Homestead Chicken and Rice Soup Mix can be put together in just 30 minutes. Truly, simply satisfying.
Making the soup is a snap. Bring chicken broth to simmer in about a 3-quart pot, add in the Kentucky Homestead Chicken and Rice Soup Mix plus shredded chicken. Simmer for 15 minutes, add celery or fennel and lemon juice, let it cook for 10 more minutes longer and serve! An easy meal for quick entertaining as well as family suppers.
Frontier Soups, Shortcuts to Homemade
Frontier Soups has been part of family mealtime for more than 30 years. Bringing healthy shortcuts to savvy cooks since 1986, it has a full line of soups, stews, chili and chowders—36 in all. Each selection is based on a favorite recipe from the best of regional American cuisine.
Order Kentucky Homestead Chicken and Rice Soup Mix by itself or choose the Chicken Soup 5-pack, which contains:
- Kentucky Homestead Chicken and Rice Soup Mix, filled with jasmine rice and a hearty mix of garbanzos and tasty vegetables and spices
- Connecticut Cottage Chicken Noodle Soup Mix, with gluten-free corn pasta and an appetizing mix of vegetables like peas and corn along with herbs and spices
- Little Schoolhouse Alphabet Soup Mix, which contains organic durum wheat pasta with a delicious mix of vegetables like peas, carrots and corn, as well as spices and herbs
- Wisconsin Lakeshore Wild Rice Soup Mix, a tantalizing mix of wild rice and gluten-free pasta shells, combined with vegetables like leeks, carrots and herbs
- Colorado Campfire Chicken Stew Mix, a filling combination of white beans, potatoes, yellow pepper, peas and carrots, seasoned with tempting herbs like sage and thyme