Baking, Appetizer & Dip Mixes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
PARSLEY, DILL, CELERY SALT, GARLIC, SHALLOT
- ½ cup water
- 3 large ripe avocados (1 ½ cups)
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt (4 oz.)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a small sauce pan, bring water to a simmer.
- Add contents of ONE dip mix packet, stir, and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. (Or stir dip mix into water and microwave on high for 1-3 minutes.)
- Halve avocados and scoop out flesh into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add simmered mixture, yogurt, and lemon juice to bowl.
- Blend ingredients with hand mixer or whisk, until smooth.
- For a chunkier version, mash avocado with fork and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Serve on toast, with crackers, or raw vegetables (may cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours before serving).