homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Dark Red Kidney Bean, Unsweetened Dark Chocolate, Onion, Cinnamon, Cumin, Ancho Chilie, Paprika,
Coriander, Garlic, Mustard, Cayenne, Clove, Nutmeg, Oregano, Bay Leaf
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free Allergen: May contain Milk, Soy
- 2 lbs. ground sirloin (or chuck or round)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, optional
- 1 can tomato sauce (26 to 30 oz.)
- ½ cup barbeque sauce (sweet rather than smoky)
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- In a 3 to 4-quart pot, crumble and brown ground meat in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, if desired.
- Stir in chili mix, tomato sauce, barbeque sauce, water, brown sugar and red wine vinegar.
- Bring chili to a boil and then reduce to simmer.
- Add contents of chocolate packet, cover and cook for 40 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf and serve.