homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Calasparra Rice (Garlic, Salt, Onion, Chile Pepper, Canola Oil, Turmeric, Sugar, Spices, Paprika, Saffron), Onion, Carrot, Bell Pepper, Onion, Carrot, Shallot, Scallion and Cayenne
Nutrition: No artificial anything and Certified Gluten Free
- 6 cups chicken broth (or part clam juice)(48 oz.)
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1 cup tomatoes with garlic or tomatoes with green chilies for more heat. (14 oz. can)
- 8 oz. baby shrimp
- Optional: For intense heat add hot sauce to taste!
- In a 4-quart pot bring broth to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in New Orleans Style Jambalaya Soup Mix, ham and tomatoes.
- Return to a simmer, over and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cook 5 minutes longer and serve!