homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Wild Rice, Carrot, Onion, Portabella Mushroom, Pea, Celery, Scallion, Garlic, Thyme, Peppercorn (Black, Green, White), Allspice, Savory, Dill
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 2-3 cups cooked chicken breast, cut up (8-12 oz.)
- Optional: Add ½ cup white wine or add 1 cup of light cream
- In a 3 or 4-quart pot bring broth to a boil. Reduce heat, stir in soup mix and chicken.
- Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 40 minutes.
- Add wine, if desired, let stand 5 minutes and serve!
Oregon Lakes WILD RICE & MUSHROOM SOUP
This a a great soup mix that I have been using for many years. Adding chicken or turkey are good variations.