- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Potato, Broccoli, Tomato, Onion, Chive, Scallion, Ground Peppercorn Blend (Black, White, Green and Pink Peppercorn, Allspice)
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 6-8 slices bacon
- 6 cups chicken broth (48 oz.)
- 1 large russet (baker) potato or other white potato (peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes, 2 cups)
- 1 cup heavy cream (8oz.)
- Optional: shredded cheddar cheese and/or sour cream
- Slice uncooked bacon into half-inch pieces and place in bottom of 4-quart pot.
- Over medium heat, sauté bacon until browned and crispy, 8-12 minutes.
- Remove bacon, set aside on paper towel, and discard excess bacon grease.
- Peel and cube potatoes. Add cubbed potatoes to the pot, stir gently into residual bacon grease, add chicken broth and bring to a boil.
- Stir in soup mix. Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream, heat uncovered on low for 5 minutes.
- Top each serving with crumbled bacon.
- Add shredded cheese and/or sour cream, if desired.
* soup will continue to thicken, add broth, milk or water as needed.
Our family has enjoyed Frontier Soups before and my youngest two kids LOVE the loaded potato! We will definitely be reordering!