Baking, Appetizer & Dip Mixes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
SPINACH, BELL PEPPER, ONION, PEPPERCORN (BLACK, GREEN, WHITE), ALLSPICE, DILL, SAGE, GARLIC
- 8 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream, half & half, or milk (2 oz.)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. butter, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar (4 oz.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On stovetop heat 8” or 10” cast iron or other oven-safe skillet over medium to medium high, melt 1 Tbsp. butter
- Add contents of the frittata mix and stir briefly to absorb butter
- Add water and stir until water is absorbed, about 1 minute.
- Remove frittata mixture from skillet, set aside in small bowl.
- In a medium bowl vigorously whisk eggs, cream, and salt about 1 minute.
- Reheat skillet on medium heat and melt the second tablespoon of butter.
- Pour in the egg mixture, allow to set 1 minute. Do not stir.
- Evenly spread the frittata mixture on the top of the eggs and sprinkle on cheese.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 7 minutes (9 mins. if not using cast iron).
- Do not overbake, frittata will continue cooking in skillet.
- Using an oven mitt, remove the skillet from the oven, slice, and serve.