homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Quinoa, Kale, Carrot, Onion, Butternut Squash, Garlic, Thyme, Ground Peppercorn Blend (Black, White, Green and Pink, Allspice), Oregano, Rosemary
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth (48 oz.)
- 12-16 oz. butternut squash, peeled and cubed (find fresh in your produce dept. or use frozen)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (14 oz.)
- In a 4-quart pot bring broth to a simmer on stovetop.
- Reduce heat and stir in soup mix, tomatoes and butternut squash.
- Return to simmer, cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Turn off heat and allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve this delightful whole grains and vegetable soup with crusty white bread.