1. In a heavy saucepan heat the oil over moderate heat and sauté garlic 30 seconds.
2. Add lemon juice and wine and cook three minutes.
3. Remove corn kernals from the cob using a corn stripper or knife and add the corn and 1/2 contents of the Pesto seasoning packet.
4. Simmer three minutes.
5. Remove from heat and place into medium salad bowl and allow to cool.
6. Add all remaining fresh ingredients.
7. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until picnic time.
8. Just before serving, refresh and toss salad with 1 more tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice.