You Will Also Need:
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 4 cups chicken broth (32 oz.)
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (12 oz.) or 2-3 chicken breasts (12 oz.)
- 2 cans (14 oz.) unsweetened coconut milk (27-28 oz. total)
Here’s What You Do:
- In a 4-quart pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken thighs and sauté 4-5 minutes per site. Remove chicken to a cutting board and cool
- Stir in soup mix and broth, deglaze pot (scrape bits from bottom), and bring to boil
- Dice or shred cooled chicken, add to pot, reduce heat to simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk, cover, and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes and serve
Optional: Serve with a squeeze of lime
Soup wil continue to thicken as it rests, add more broth or water ot thin as desired. If using pre-cooked/roasted chicken simply sauté contents of soup mix quickly in oil then add broth to begin recipe.
Slow cooker content goes here…
Pressure cooker content goes here….
Remember these are soup-starter mixes, you can’t go wrong! Feel free to omit any of our recommended additions and/or add any of your favorites!
Cooking & Nutrition Tips
Cooking and nutrition content goes here…