Baking, Appetizer & Dip Mixes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
IDEGERMED YELLOW CORN MEAL, ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR , SUGAR, BAKING POWDER, SODIUM BICARBONATE, SALT
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Blend together eggs and buttermilk in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in Cornbread mix.
- Melt butter in 8 x 8 inch baking pan in oven.
- Remove pan, swirl butter around to coat inside of heated pan.
- Stir remainder of melted butter into batter and pour into preheated pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until firm on top and lightly brown.
- Serve with soup for supper or with butter and hot syrup for breakfast.