Shipping & Returns
All orders are shipped within 1-2 business days. Most orders placed Monday – Friday before 12pm CST are shipped out the same day, however we do not guarantee this.
Our business hours are:
Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm CST
If you would like to speak to someone please call
1-800-300-SOUP or email us at [email protected]
Have a question?
Be sure to check out our FAQ page.
Standard Ground Shipping Rates to a single location
Up to $39.98
$39.99 – $74.98
$74.99 and over
*We partner with FedEx and USPS for standard delivery. Please provide both physical and PO Box address information if both are available.
- FREE SHIPPING on Orders of $75 or More!
- Ships within 2 business days
- Ships Standard Ground via FedEx SmartPost, and USPS Priority Mail
- Saturday and Sunday are not considered business or delivery days.
- Shipping available to Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.*
- Now offer shipping to PO Boxes, please choose standard delivery (FedEx SmartPost)
- Expedited Delivery is available at checkout.
- Email receipts are sent immediately after an order has been completed
- You will receive a shipping confirmation
Expedited Delivery is available at checkout in your shopping cart or by calling 1-800-300-7687.
Orders requesting expedited delivery placed by 5 p.m. CST will ship the next business day using TWO-DAY delivery service. Expedited delivery is available Monday-Friday to the 48 contiguous United States only. Please contact us by phone for a quote on expedited delivery service.
Outside the continental 48 States
Please call 800-300-7687* for orders to Hawaii,
Alaska, Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Outside the USA
Canadian Customers: We do not currently ship to Canada. Please contact Gourmet Trading, our distributor in Canada, for store locations at 888-482-3278 or [email protected].
Military Addresses AA/AE/AP via USPS Priority Flat Rate: $12.95 for an order value up to $100.
Anderson House does not accept returns of food items. Please contact the company at [email protected] regarding any problem with packaged mixes.