homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Navy Bean, Corn Meal, Bell Pepper, Sweet Potato, Onion, Corn and Chili Powder
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 cup salsa verde or green chili enchilada sauce (Choose mild, medium or hot!)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- Optional: ½ cup sour cream
- In a 3 to 4-quart pot, bring 6 cups chicken broth to a simmer.
- Reduce heat and add contents of Arizona Sunset Enchilada Soup Mix, 1 cup salsa verde (or green chili enchilada sauce), and chicken.
- Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add shredded cheese and serve with a lime wedge garnish. Or, for a creamier version, stir in sour cream and enjoy.
(When reheating this soup, keep temperature low to avoid cheese sticking to the soup pot.)