homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Navy Bean, Bell Pepper, Corn Meal, Sweet Potato, Onion, Corn, Ancho Chili, Paprika, Cumin, Garlic, Oregano, Coriander
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 cup salsa verde or green chili enchilada sauce (Choose mild, medium or hot!)
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or cheddar cheese
- Optional: ½ cup sour cream
- In a 3 to 4-quart pot, bring 6 cups chicken broth to a simmer.
- Reduce heat and add contents of Arizona Sunset Enchilada Soup Mix, 1 cup salsa verde (or green chili enchilada sauce), and chicken.
- Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add shredded cheese and serve with a lime wedge garnish. Or, for a creamier version, stir in sour cream and enjoy.
(When reheating this soup, keep temperature low to avoid cheese sticking to the soup pot.)
Just wanted to tell you how pleased I am with your product. I have celiac disease and am always looking for gluten-free foods that have a minimal amount of ingredients, are tasty and give me more control. I just made your Enchilada Soup for me and my husband and both of us loved it! This made me very happy because my husband does not have to be gluten-free but generally is when we cook at home. We crumbled some tortilla chips on top for a crunch factor!
I just hope I can find more Frontier Soups to try. Will definitely get the Enchilada Soup again.
Tried your Enchilada soup mix. Wow. So tasty. The kids loved it.
Southwest-style flavors are one of my favorites, especially when it’s cold out. I love spicy food, and this product goes well with whatever peppers and sauces you keep in your kitchen. Recommended.