homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Navy Bean, Carrot, Onion, Celery, Fennel, Cauliflower, Garlic, Scallion, Ground Peppercorn Blend (Black, White, Green and Pink Peppercorn, Allspice)
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 3 Tbsp. butter or olive oil
- 1 small head cauliflower (white or orange), cut up (about 4 cups)
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth (32 oz.)
- 1 cup heavy cream (8 oz.)
- optional: garnish with fresh chives or parsley
- In a 4-quart pot, melt butter or heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add cut-up cauliflower and sauté for 5 minutes, stirring until lightly browned.
- Stir in contents of soup mix. Add broth, bring to a boil, cover and reduce to a simmer for 25 minutes.
- Stir in heavy cream. Use an immersion blender to puree to desired consistency (or pour soup into blender or food processor and puree in batches).
- Salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve with toasted pita bread and garnish, if desired.
Cauliflower Soup - Dairy Free
I’ve used Full-fat coconut milk in place of the heavy cream. Try it! Delicious.
Creamy Cauliflower Soup
I just had this soup for supper. I did not add the heavy cream and I cut the cauliflower into small pieces, so I just had to use a potato masher to break it up. It is absolutely delicious. Looking forward to having it again. Thanks