homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Jasmine Rice, Carrot, Celery, Onion, Spinach, Scallion, Ground Peppercorn Blend (Black, White, Green and Pink Peppercorn, Allspice), Thyme, Bay leaf and Savory
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken breast, cut up (12 oz.)
- 3 stalks celery, sliced, or 1 bulb fennel, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a 3 or 4-quart pot bring broth to a boil. Reduce heat, stir in soup mix and chicken.
- Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in chopped celery or fennel, and lemon juice. Simmer covered for 10 minutes.
- Salt & pepper to taste and serve.