homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Rice, Carrot, Onion, Celery, Shallots, Tomato, Parsley, Yellow Bell Pepper, Basil, Clove and Bay Leaf
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable broth (48 oz.)
- 1 can tomato puree (29 oz.)
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup heavy or light cream (8 oz.)
- In a 3 or 4-quart non-aluminum pot*, bring broth to a boil.
- Reduce heat and stir in soup mix. Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in tomato puree and brown sugar.
- Return to a gentle simmer, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat and slowly stir in the cream.
- Continue cooking, uncovered on low for 5 minutes, and serve!
*Aluminum reacts with the acid in tomatoes and may cause a metallic taste.
Love, love, love this soup!
This mix is simple and delicious! My family loved dipping our grilled cheese sandwiches! Thanks for the awesome product.