homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Pinto Bean, Bell Pepper, Onion, Paprika, Cumin, Ancho Chile, Coriander, Garlic, Oregano, Cayenne, Japones Chile Pepper
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 ½ lbs. ground chuck
- 1 ½ cups beef broth (12 oz.)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Optional: ½ teaspoon each of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a 3 or 4 quart pot, heat oil.
- Add ground chuck and brown thoroughly over medium to medium-high heat.
- Stir in contents of Montana Creekside Classic Chili Mix for 30 seconds.
- Add in tomatoes, broth, vinegar and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the whole japones pepper.
- Serve with optional toppings of sour cream and shredded cheese or sliced avocado with cornbread on the side.