homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Pinto Bean, Bell Pepper, Onion, Paprika, Cumin, Ancho Chile, Coriander, Garlic, Oregano, Cayenne, Japones Chile Pepper
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 ½ lbs. ground chuck
- 1 ½ cups beef broth (12 oz.)
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes (14.5 oz.)
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. sugar
- Optional: ½ teaspoon each of salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a 3 or 4 quart pot, heat oil.
- Add ground chuck and brown thoroughly over medium to medium-high heat.
- Stir in contents of Montana Creekside Classic Chili Mix for 30 seconds.
- Add in tomatoes, broth, vinegar and sugar.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove the whole japones pepper.
- Serve with optional toppings of sour cream and shredded cheese or sliced avocado with cornbread on the side.
you can’t go wrong with this chili!! It’s our favorite comfort meal on cold winter nights!