Taco Dip Mix
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Freeze dried black beans and corn, red and green bell peppers, onion, chipotle spice blend.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel tomatoes with green chilies (or diced tomatoes for less heat)
- 12 ounces of shredded cheddar or cheddar/jack cheese
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Crumble and brown meat.
- Stir in taco mix.
- Add water and tomatoes.
- Cook for 10 minutes at medium low heat until excess liquid simmers away.
- Stir in cheese until completely absorbed, five minutes.
- Place mixture into crockery bowl surrounded by sturdy pita or tortilla chips good for scooping.