Chipotle Taco Dip Mix
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
BLACK BEAN, BELL PEPPER, ONION, CORN, CHIPOTLE POWDER, GARLIC, PAPRIKA, CELERY SALT, CUMIN, OREGANO, CAYENNE
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, shredded or chopped (12-16 oz.) or 2 cans (12.5 oz.) canned chicken, drained
- ½ cup water
- 1 can (10 oz.) tomatoes with green chiles (or diced tomatoes for less heat)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or cheddar
- Heat oil in saucepan.
- Add cooked chicken and toss to coat.
- Add dip mix, water, and undrained tomatoes
- Cook for 10 minutes at medium low heat until excess liquid simmers away.
- Stir in cheese until blended, about 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla or pita chips.