homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Rice, Potato, Broccoli, Carrot, Onion, Yellow Bell Pepper, Cardamom, Bay Leaf
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth (32 oz.)
- 1 cup heavy cream or half & half (8 oz.)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (4 oz.)
- optional vegetable additions: 2 cups chopped, fresh or frozen broccoli or cauliflower, or 5 oz. package fresh baby spinach plus 1 cup broth, as needed.)
- In a 3 or 4-quart pot, bring broth to a boil. Reduce heat. Stir in soup mix and optional vegetable additions plus 1 cup broth as needed.
- Return to a simmer, cover and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cream and cheese. Return to stovetop, cover and cook on low for 10 minutes.
- For thicker soup use a hand immersion blender to puree the soup, or gently mash the vegetables with a fork, stir well and serve.
I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you, thank you for your gluten free soup mixes! My 5 year old was recently diagnosed with celiac disease and its been a hard transition for our household to become totally Gluten Free, I recently found your soups and they’ve been a huge hit in our house, we face a lot of battles with food around here but thank you for helping me win a few. Thank you for being a company who cares about those with food allergies! From a very grateful mama!