homemade in minutes
- What you need
- Cooking instructions
Green Lentil, Potato, Carrot, Bell Pepper, Onion, Paprika, Leek, Caraway Seed, Thyme and Marjoram
Nutrition: No added salt or artificial anything, Certified Gluten Free
- 1 lb. ground round
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 4 cups beef broth (32 oz.)
- 1 can (10 oz.) tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Optional: a dollop of sour cream on each serving
- In a 4-quart pot heat oil over medium high heat.
- Crumble and brown ground beef.
- Add contents of Wyoming Fireside Beef Goulash Mix. Add broth, bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Cover for 20 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce, cover and continue to simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place in bowls with sour cream on top and serve.
- Freezes well, if prepared ahead.
I recently purchased your Beef Goulash and I have to tell you it was very yummy. It was rich and perfect for a cold winters day. I’m delighted to see I can buy the soups on line. I will be buying them again.